Sunday, May 14, 2017

I'm an Oddball !!!

Yep, it's official - I am an Oddball Design Team Member!!!!!

Woop Woop - yep, I'm a bit odd at times too, so a perfect fit!

I am now on the wonderful Oddball Team and will be hoping to inspire you to enter either / or both our Facebook Challenge over at Oddball Art Stamps Facebook Challenge and also our Blog Challenge over at Oddball Stamps.

Image may contain: 1 person

So if you aren't a member yet, click on the links above and join in the fun!!!

I decided to create an Inspiration post for the announcement as I did say last month I would let you know how I went when I shared my post for being considered. I'm not sure yet which team I'm on, but you will be seeing 2-4 posts a month from me either way!


Currently Moondrop is available as a Rubber Stamp and comes with Sentiment.

Oh my, when I saw Moondrop I just had to colour her! Sassy Unicorn Girl indeed!
So much attitude that girl has! Love her to bits.
Secretly I am calling her Laura Moondrop (LOL, yes my beautiful sassy daughter!)

I added a touch of Steampunk with the cogs from both Ebay and La La Lands Cogs Dies along with Jaded Blossom Stitched Rectangle 2 Dies.
The glitter paper is from American Crafts Christmas Collection.
Enamel dots from my stash.

Ok, I hope you are excited as I am and I look forward to sharing many more Oddball creations with you.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.