Followers

Friday, July 28, 2017

Bearing Gifts Lolly Jar and Notebook!

Come and join in the fun with us HERE!


This week's Challenge over at our Polkadoodles Blog is Anything Goes / Christmas.

So I had some Christmassy fun with a Winnie Winterland Collection Design Sheet.
I used Design Sheet 7 and repurposed a lolly jar and a notebook. The flowers have been shaped to give a 3D effect on the notebook - I know it's hard to tell from the picture.


Gosh - how sweet (LOL) are they!
Just in time to have a few lollies while you write down all the important things you need to get in time for Christmas so no one gets left out!

I hope you find time to join on our Challenge this week, it's so much fun creating for Christmas and I have to tell you that these Design Sheets make it even more fun.

Why not pop over and see the extra special inspiration my fellow Design Team members created for you as well.

I am entering them in the following Challenges:
  1. A Gem of A Challenge # 199
  2. Through The Craftroom Door - Wk 25/7
  3. The Holly and Ivy Christmas # 11
  4. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - July
  5. Cards Und More # 189
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



No comments: